Friday, February 02, 2007

Tagged by Laney Bloggs... My ABC's

My personal ABC's

A:Annoying habit,People chewing loudly
B:Best friends, Sarah Morines, Amanda Sargent, Jill Maag, Brandon Hunt
C:Cookie, Snickerdoodle...preferrably warm.
D:Daily reads, blogs,emails,people.com, cnn.com, and blackboard
E:Energy booster, 20 minute nap/coffee frappucino
F:Favorite pair of shoes, slippers...from the yazz.
G:Greys Anatomy...anywhere...anytime
H:How to lose a guy in 10 days...most awesome movie
I:Ideal way to spend an hour; getting a pedicure/manicure and then a massage.
J:Jerkiest moment(if thats even a word) Throwing a softball into my sisters face, there was blood and tears.
K:Kids pasttime, Playing pogs and or handball
L:LOST Wednesday nights with Mommy
M:M&M color,Green, no particular reason.
N:Necessary object, Chapstick
O:Overreacting to everything... it's a gift.
P:Pick up line, " Do you work for campbells? Because you're MM MMM good!"
Q: Quote from a movie, " Oh no! He did NOT just clown St. Louis!" -Stomp the yard
R:Reading material, US magazine, trashy I know.
S:Saddleback College memory, a 250 pound football player screaming across the room to a girl with her laptop " can I check my myspace?"
T:T9, ingenious idea, such a time saver.
U:Unusual fascination, Adults at community college...for real, what are they doing there?
V:Valentines Day 2006
W:Water temperature in order for me to swim, Hawaii like.
X:X ray, after my rollerblade got stuck in a bike spoke(yes, the rider kept going)
Y:Youth aspiration, back up dancer for N'Sync
Z:Zoo to visit(the only one I will go to..) San Diego cirriculum

1 comment:

Alanna Moine said...

Y...I knew I taught you well!