Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stupid

Today something happened that I thought I would never have to go through again. I got a splinter. Now not just a splinter that stuck out , was prominent and easily removable, no. This splinter dove right in underneath my nailbed. This splinter happened when I reached into my new bamboo-like beach bag to grab my wallet and stuck my finger smack dab into a sharp piece of the bamboo like material. I tried for hours to get it out, I even asked for tweezers at CPK, that was the extent of suffering I was in ( by the way, they have huge ones there). To no avail, the satanic wood chip remained lodged into my fingerip. Tonight when I came home, I had had enough. I clipped my fingernail down to an un comfortable length, and with shaky hands. and a sweaty brow, I snagged it and pulled it out. It doesnt look scary or painful once it is sitting so innocently on my counter, but I know the pain it causes.



I have a picture, uploading is not going so well, maybe later.

1 comment:

David Hughes said...

haha...splinters are so childish ;)

so is going to cpk though...come on...stop convincing yourself it's worth the money.