Monday, September 17, 2007

Road Trip!

Brandon and I decided(while waiting in line for tortillas at Disneyland) to drive out to Sedona, Arizona for the weekend to visit my grandparents who were vacationing there. I thought the drive was about 5 hours and it would be so easy. Well, the drive was 9 hours, but so much fun! We borrowed a fun book of questions form my good friend Ben, and we laughed and talked and took tons of pictures!

Highlights from the trip:
-Denny's in Arizona, so sick. Waiting 45 minutes for cold food, doesnt sound fun, but when you're so tired, everything is funny.
- Hanging out with 4 older people all weekend
-Off road jeep rides through the mountains
- Bi Plane tours while it is raining
- Making fun of thousands of dollars worth of crappy statues
- eating at the "nice restaurant" with Grandma and Grandpa
- visiting all the tourist sites I havent really ever looked at, even though I used to visit every year.
- 8 dollar coffee and cold bagel breakfast
- tourist shops
- fight during ping pong which turned into really fun game of Raquetball in which Brandon broke the ping pong racket.

What a random and fun trip!








2 comments:

rachel said...

AMAZING! Hey- You're my small group leader and I'M SOOOO EXCITED!! It's going to be an awesome year- we have the sweetest group on the planet! THANK YOU!

Cami said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! The last picture of you and Brandon is way too adorable. :)