Friday, October 05, 2007

This is for Amy Branley

Amy has requested that I breakdown all of the television shows that I watch on a regular basis because she enjoys my reviews so much.

So this is for you Amy

ANTM ( If you don't know what this stands for, move on)
Love the show. This season, eh. Not really any strong contenders. I love Heather, she is a strong courageous woman. Model? not sure yet. So sad that (spoiler alert) Sarah was kicked off, I thought she had a lot of potential.

Greys Anatomy
Best season so far. Christina is my new favorite. Numbering her interns, genious. Auctioning off her wedding gifts for chances to be in suegeries, awesome, the fact that she can cry now, beautiful. Izzie is annoying, yes she got George, but their whole situation is a little sketchy and I am not sure I like the whole treating marriage with such little respect aspect. Callie, Amy I know you love her, but she is falling apart, her and Britney need to hang out. Kerev is turning out to be a character I truly enjoy, Addison really did a number on him though. Cheif, needs his wife back. End of story. Miranda is the bomb. I want her to be my therapist sometimes.

The Hills
Honestly I can't believe I dedicate 1/2 hour every week to watch this show. I always get to the end and think, what did I just watch? Did anything really happen? The answer is no, but you will always find me monday nights 10:00 with Kelsey and Kiva(Sometimes B Bear) enjoying a helping of the lovely Lauren Conrad and friends. Lauren is mean this season, she needs to get herself an identity and stop ruining every one of her friends relationships. Heidi is gorgeous this season, but she and Spencer need a little more communication, I mean are they engaged or not? Come on. Audrina, lose Justin Bobby, or fun Bobby, whatever his name is. Hes a loser. Lo, come back, you are the only one I love. Whitney, Can I have your wardrobe please?

The Office
Now here is a show. Drama-Check. Action-Check. Humor-Check. Romance-Check. Mystery-Check. So much fun to watch. Dwight and Angela are psychos. Pam and Jim are meant to be. Kevin is hilarious. Toby... so sad. Michael is a mad man. Stanley always makes me laugh. Meridith and Kelly are nutso. What a show... comedic genious.

Jon and Kate plus 8
Ok. You think you are stressed, busy, overworked, underpaid? This mom has two 6 year old twin girls and six 2 year olds. OH MY GOSH. Still she is loving, caring, patient and so organized. Such a woman. (Nothing compared to you though mama) They still manage to have pancake breakfast every saturday and church every Sunday.

I think I am addicted to television.

3 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

Katie! Hey! It's Jessie from ABS..WE MISSED YOU TUESDAY! Any news on the new leader? We hope you're doing good in the new classes. Stay in touch (:

Mariah Snyder said...

seriously! we really need to get together and watch all of those shows! I have just nver seen the last one on your list! Anyway, I know life is super busy, but I miss you my friend! I promise we will hang out soon!

Amy Amersons said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!


i am trying to post and it is being funky, so forgive me if you get nearly identical messages.

i get home from a long trip and what is before my tired eyes but the most heartfelt and lovely blog dedication about television viewing that i have ever seen?

you are a true friend, katie shannon, and an example to avid television viewers around the world.

was that too dramatic? it's the jet lag talking, i think.