Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have an idea


I love the game where a bunch of friends sit around in a circle and one begins telling a story then passes it onto someone else eventually creating a really big ridiculous story. For example, take friends A B C and D, they are all sitting together in Peets, because I love Peets. Person A starts off with " one time I was sitting at the beach and... Person B takes over with " and a giant fish jumped out and whacked me in the face with his tail and then... Person C takes over and so on...

So I was thinking, blogging is a lot like sitting in a circle of friends, I want to tag one person to take off from my sentance, write their own, then tag someone else.

*Before you write your post, mention who tagged you, that way you can catch up with the story... leave me a comment if you "storied" and at the end, I will post the finished story.

Let's try this...

" This one day I was sitting on a park bench in the middle of central park. An elderly couple walked by me and..."

I TAG RYANNE WITT

GOOD LUCK STORY TELLERS!

1 comment:

Allison Murray said...

i love that you used indians "native americans" to illustrate your point....it reminds me of my magazine i got in the mail. =)

i love working with you.
and being friends with you.