Sunday, June 22, 2008

oh life

LIfe is pure craziness right now...

In the last week I have

Picked up my boyfriend from the airport after not seeing him for a month
Planned and executed an entire event for 126 freshman and 40 leaders
Been to work every day between 7 and 9 am and worked until at least 10 pm, and loved every minute
Cried tears of joy, anger, frustration, exhaustion, and heat
Seen hundreds of people walk through our student building that I love, and watch them fall in love with it too
Built a rock wall, and tilled an entire hill when it was 100 degrees outside
Worn overalls to work( and the answer is yes, it was when I was tilling the aforementioned hill)
Played Wii bowling
Sweat, a lot.
Played killball

I could go on and on.

It is now 12:44 am on Saturday. I am literally smiling because I am heading to bed.

It's craziness, I told you.

2 comments:

Mariah Snyder said...

im so glad i got to see you! even for 10 seconds!! once things calm down let's plan another coffee!!!

Mary said...

You guys have been working so hard - I can't wait to see the new building! It's going to be amazing b/c of all of your hard work!