Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meet the Bridesmaids, part two.

Meet the incredible Ryanne Nicole Witt. She is my matron of honor, and one of my best friends. I have known Ryanne since I was 11 years old. She was my first small group leader when I was a tiny seventh grader in the junior high ministry. Although she was a senior in high school, she became one of my biggest influences and role models. We have shared so much together through the years, and the most fun is being able to watch Ryanne become a wife and learn from her and her husband Jonathan what it means to have fun and glorify God through marriage. Ryanne always has  incredible advice for me, and knows exactly what I need to hear. She has always modeled to me the lifestyle of a woman after God's own heart and I am so grateful for that. She has an absolute heart of gold, and is always making me laugh. I am so thankful for her friendship, I know without a doubt that I am the woman I am today because of who Ryanne was to me. We share a common love of Victoria Beckham, pepperocinis, twilight and headbands with giant flowers. 

I love you Ry...thank you for helping me grow up. 

7 comments:

blythe said...

awwww. i love ryanne. :]

Ryanne said...

I love you too...

Ryanne said...

You forgot our shared love for 90210 and blogs and scarves and Mama Mia! and magazines and Disneyland and Frozen Yogurt and coffee with too much creamer and Skinny Cows and ...

Mary said...

Cute pic!!

Ange said...

AWWWW what a fun wedding party so far!!!

Can you blog about your 90210 friends?

carlie.renee. said...

yay!! i am so excited that you are having chelsea make you a headpiece!! i knew i loved you! from your betsey shoes, betsey dress and now an oh my deer headpiece!!! the best part for me is that i get to photograph it! :) have a wonderful weekend. you have a stunning group of bridesmaids by the way!!!

AMIT said...

Wow beauty post.

BPO work from home