Sunday, October 18, 2009

Featured!

I read a lot of blogs.

It's not a secret.

I have been married 112 days yet I still subscribe to just about 100 wedding blogs.
( Don't judge me)

One of my favorites is a site called Green Wedding Shoes.

It is FULL of awesome and totally unique wedding ideas.

To my surprise, one of mine and Brandon's engagement pictures was featured back in February!

I was so excited to see it! (Thanks to a little hint from my friend Sher...)

Anyway... if you want to see, here is the link.

See if you can spot us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To my surprise, one of mine and Brandon's engagement pictures was featured back in February!
swtor gold
buy swtor gold
cheap swtor gold
tor credits
buy tor credits
cheap tor credits

Unknown said...

When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.guild wars 2 gold
buy guild wars 2 gold
cheap guild wars 2 gold
cheapest guild wars 2 gold
guild wars 2 gold for sale