Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hell and Birthdays


This saturday is going to be a night of hell. One of my best friends Kelsey turned 20 yesterday and she decided that for a celebration of this day, she would like to go to knotts scary farm. Now, hold the phone. Lets back up to sophomore year when I walked up to the knotts scary farm gates, only to be so incredibly scared, that I went home. I vowed at that moment that I would never set foot in those terrible gates. I just don't understand the thrill of being scared that badly. To this day I still cannot watch scary movies or go anywhere in the dark alone. (That includes the garage.) So when she told me that this was what she wanted to do, what was I to do? Say no? That would be terrible, she came to my super awesome rollerskating party! So I should have to go to her ghoulish party?!!!?!?

So it is Wednesday and I am already scared. I have mixed reviews on the true "scariness" of this place... so fill me in.

No comments: