Monday, October 09, 2006

The wonderful world of TV

I have noticed that over the past year I have become somewhat of a TV-a-holic. Now this does not mean that I sit around all day and watch TV but ever since TiVo was introduced into my home, I tape anything and everything with a somewhat interesting plot... I thought I would share with you my top 10 TV shows that I try to watch...whenever I am not working, at school or spending time with loved ones. These are in no particular order except for number 1.

10. Little people big world
9. Laguna Beach (such a guilty pleasure)
8. Greys Anatomy
7. Oprah (especially lately with the whole Oprah and Gayles big adventure series every Tuesday)
6. The nine
5. Sadly I Still watch the bachelor even though I hate it...
4. Friends (a mix of reruns and DVD seasons)
3. Law and Order.. CSI.. or anything that has to do with law.
2. Americas Next top model
1. My favorite show that has ever graced the earth... LOST>

So there you go, those are my shows. Maybe if you were reading through blogs today thinking to yourself... There are no good shows on television today, you read this and were inspired to sit down... relax.. and enjoy.

No comments: