Monday, November 06, 2006

Can someone please explain this to me....


A new obsession/fascination of mine is Criss Angel. Brandon, Sarah and I spend our nights watching this crazy man perform all kinds or "tricks" But unlike David Blaine... whose tricks amaze the mind Criss Angel's tricks literally leave you scared and dumbfounded. The other night he pulled a woman apart... her torso ran away from her legs screaming. He then stayed the night in a hotel with a ghost and I can not even begin to explain how mystified Sarah and I were. It was crazy... people were crying and ran away. Some of my favorite tricks of his are:
-lifting a taxi off the ground
-ripping a woman in half, and then putting her back together
-punching a man through his chest and having his arm come out the other side
- levitating from one building to the other

As a christian its hard for me to understand how all this works... any ideas?

1 comment:

The Ish said...

NERD...can't wait to see you...

ps. don't you know that magicians aren't supposed to reveal their tricks?????