Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pet Peeves

I have so many pet peeves it's ridiculous. I thought I would share them with blogger world... so here it goes.

1. I hate when teachers take attendance by sign in sheet, and then never pass it around. I feel like I could have left so many times throughout the semester, or taken that sick day, or heck, even just slept in, but the fear of the sign in sheet keeps me going back.
2. I hate when drivers are preparing to make a right hand turn but stay fully in the lane, they do not in any way pull to the side in order to turn, causing me to have to slow down. Also, no turn signals... or signals left on. Makes me crazy!
3. Lake Forest Road. Most people hate El Toro, but I would rather take that road any day. Going up Lake Forest towards the mountains, is terrible. All uphill, all slow people that are going to turn into their neighborhoods. It is very annoying and I avoid it at all costs. Unless it is wednesday night and I am going to girls night at Kelsey's, then sacrifices are made.
4. The sound of people chewing, makes me tick. I cannot stand it. There is one person in particular who is the worst, but he shall remain nameless ( no its not you B)
5. One of my worst pet peeves of all time, is when I am calling someone or being called on the phone, and they neglect to ask me how I am. Selfish... maybe... OCD...possibly, but it gets me everytime. Especially if I have had a big event take place, like a test or a speech, its common courtesy, if you call someone to ask them how it went. And for some reason if the person on the other end doesnt ask, and I have already divulged into the contents of their day, it's over... Im pissed.
6. If a frame is crooked on a wall, I have to fix it, this is more OCD then pet peeve, but it bugs me as well.
7. Now I know all of these have been negative, but thats what pet peeves are, they are things that make you tick... on the other hand, negativity is a huge pet peeve of mine. Especially if there is nothing to be negative about. I understand bad days happen... but lighten up. This goes for sweating the small stuff. So what, you dropped food on your shirt, youre over it. no need to flip out. Tide Stick.. hello.
8. Un necessary cursing. there is no need to call your friend a F****** Crazy F******, its just wierd, and doesnt make sense.
9. Rude people, if you are rude, stay away.
10. Going to the nail salon and hearing the ladies chatter to each other knowing that they are talking about you. Its creepy. And makes me feel terrible.


So there you have it, thats only 10 of many, so I will keep you posted if any more happen.

feel free to share your own...

No comments: