Friday, May 25, 2007

This summer


I decided this morning that I need a vacation. Bummer that my family is going on one and I have to stay here and work...but I really want to try and take one.

These are my top three ideas for something fun to do...

San Diego Zoo... granted that is about an hour away.. but, it could seem like a vacation if I went to the zoo and then stayed with a friend who lives in San Diego for the weekend... see where I am going with this one?

Six Flags... This just seems like a vacation because you have to drive so stinking far.

Yosemite... I would like to camp at yosemite this summer with a bunch of friends. This would be the only real choice on my list that seems like a vacation.

Anyone up for a trip?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

alyssa maine does

Allison Murray said...

i wanna go to oklahoma.
lets so there!!!!!!