Friday, June 08, 2007

Bitten



Ok, as a huge fan of Oprah, I saw an episode a while back featuring Sarah Jessica Parker talking about her new clothing line. Everything in it is under $20.00, crazy right? I am talking shoes, handbags, jackets and jeans, nothing is over twenty bucks.

So I did some investigating. Her stuff is being sold at Steve & Barrys, which is a store I thought only existed in Michigan, but apparently there is one at the block?! Interesting.

Anyway, all that is to say, I logged onto her website to check out the line, and its fantastic! Looks amazing, and is guranteed to be quality clothing.

So, tomorrow being saturday, and my day off, I will be checking out this sweet new line.

You should too!

Bitten, by Sarah Jessica Parker located at Steve and Barry's at the Block in Orange.

3 comments:

Mariah Snyder said...

Sad day I would have totally gone if I wasn;t 2,000 miles away! miss you friend!

blythe said...

thanks for letting me in on this- i totally went today after reading your blog a few days ago and being intrigued. got a very cute top for $10!

Unknown said...

I was in there the other day ... told Ang all about it. It was PACKED with ladies snapping up stuff! JG