Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged


Bethany tagged me on this... here we go! 7 random facts about me...


7. I really really love to sleep. I could nap two or three times a day, and I get really excited to go to bed at night.
6. I am paranoid about smelling bad, therefore I have perfume in my car, my bathroom, my laundry area and my living room. I also always have gum or mints.
5. I really love office supply stores, like more than the average human should. I could spend hours sifting through the items and placing them in my cart.
4. I have never had braces. I find this to be an interesting fact to people.
3. I have a fear of fish. Not a little one, a big big fear. I almost drowned my mother in hawaii on a snorkeling expedition, she will tell you all about my fear.
2. I am a closet scrapbooker. I love to scrapbook.
1. My hands get pruney faster than anyone I have ever known. I am talking I wash my face and my hands look like a 90 year old womans hands. It is out of control.

I tag T. Shan, Ryanne, Luke St. Hilaire and Ange

No comments: