Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Great Pumpkin



Brandon and I spent the past weekend doing "fall activities"

Saturday included a day trip to Oak Glen, which was filled with apple cider tasting ( and buying) a dozen mini cider donuts being inhaled by us, walking through a raspberry field, purchasing my favorite, apple butter and a stop on the way home at in Riverside. One more stop, pumpkin patch. Where we selected the perfect specimens of pumpkins. Portillos

Sunday included carving of said pumpkins, at the community pool and church.

I really love fall.

7 comments:

Allison said...

I love that hat!

Ryanne said...

Carving pumpkins in your bathing suit is so wrong that it makes me sad.

sunshine said...

dearest awesome small group leader,
this picture made my heart leap with joy. i love you. that is all i can say.
love,
riley

blythe said...

Aww I love your pumpkins!
I carved pumpkins a few weeks ago....too early (they rotted), but fun anyhow. :]

xomommy said...

Awww you two are so stinkin cute!

sunshine said...

biance.

carlie.renee. said...

this is an adorable photo!!!