Monday, November 24, 2008

Won't help the wedding diet at all...


The other afternoon I was dreaming my way through Anthropologie and noticed that the cupcake store that had been close by was now gone. My heart sank, I had never even gone in! It seemed it was there and gone. 

BUT 

Much to my happiness I came across this article on ocregister.com ( yes I read ocregister.com) 

{A build your own cupcake shop is going in it's place! It is the worlds only do it yourself sweet crafting experience. It opens Monday & I will be there.}

HOORAY! 

And let me just say... at $4.45 a pop, they better be unbelievable.

2 comments:

Mary said...

This makes me very, very happy!

Stacy said...

You totally dont need a wedding diet, you're so silly! Now I on the othe rhand will need a post prego diet for sure!!