Thursday, February 26, 2009

Meet the Bridesmaids; third edition.

It's time for another installment of meet the bridesmaids!


Meet Sarah!

Sarah has been my best friend since Junior year of High School. We met when we were 11, but she says I was "too cool" back then. We were at Hume Lake Summer camp as juniors in high school, sitting on a rock outside of chapel when our "bff status began." We were attached at the hip from that day forward. We literally spent the rest of high school doing everything together. We often spent after school afternoons eating bean dip and laying on the couch ( I know, super active.)with an occasional dive at the community pool.Throughout our friendship, she has taught me to be a better and more fun human being, and I love her for that. The way that she loves and cares for everyone in her life is so incredible. Although we live in different places, attend different colleges, we have remained super close and I feel lucky to call Sarah my friend, and honored to have her as a bridesmaid in my wedding. It is even more fun because we are celebrating engagements together! Sarah will be a June 2010 Bride.. hooray!



I love you Sarah!

1 comment:

Ashlyn Carter said...

sarah is pretty great! :)