Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wedding Updates


So it is now officially 138 days until the big day, which is so exciting! We have done a lot of planning and work since the last update on the wedding.


Honeymoon: Booked; Costa Rica!!

Dress: Almost done, looking awesome!

Accessories for wedding hair: Arrived Saturday, they are beautiful! Done by the wonderful Chelsea at Oh My Deer.

Engagement Pictures: Taken! Despite the rain and gloom, we found a patch of buttery sunlight on Sunday and took what I think will be some rad photos, courtesy of Gabriel and Carlie over at Gabriel Ryan Photography.

Bridesmaids Gifts: Done and Done, look out ladies, they are beyond fantastic.

Shoes: Betsey Johnson provided some cool kicks for me.

Ceremony Chairs: Done. Pricey, but attendees will have a place of sitting now.

( We did throw around the idea of BYOC; bring your own chair... We still think it would be awesome.)

Centerpieces: Found, unpurchased, but still found.

Ceremony Decor/ Reception Decor: In the works, but the plan has been laid out!

Gym Pass: Slim down for the gown is in full effect people. Kelly Ripa arms are a must.


Whew. I am sure there is more, but that is all I want to blog about now, and I am sure all you want to read.


on my way to Mrs.



2 comments:

gabriel.ryan. said...

we can't wait to share the engagement photos!! and, even more, we can't wait for your wedding...

Stacy said...

I love this..You are too funny! Did you guys register??