Friday, May 29, 2009

Meet the bridesmaids...sixth edition!


Hello world... meet Alanna Moine!

Alanna is one of my best friends, and bridesmaid #6!
Alanna was my junior high small group leader, and has impacted my life in so many ways. She has taught me how to be a good listener, a lifelong fan of Justin Timberlake, a great friend, and how to find an awesome and entertaining video on you-tube.
She is an uber talented graphic designer, photographer, and artist... so if you are ever looking to spruce up your place, Alanna is your go to woman!
I was privileged enough to be a part of her wedding last year, and I was thrilled. She is married to Jared Moine who was also an adult leader while I was in junior high & high school.
{side note: Jared once threw a trash can at my head while we were serving in Mexico...I deserved it, I was up past curfew and mouthing off from my tent. No permanent damage done}
Alanna not only designed our save the dates, but also our incredibly beautiful wedding invitations.
I am so excited to have her stand up next to me on June 28th, I couldn't ask for a better friend!

Love you Laney Bloggs.

1 comment:

Suefalla said...

soon and very soon you are gonna be married!!
Im so excited for you!!!!!