Tuesday, May 12, 2009

this food is bad.


So I have a fear of cooking, mostly for three reasons;

1. I will undercook the food and poison the "eaters"
2. It will taste horrible and the "eaters" will throw stones at me in the kitchen
3. The hot food will be cold by the time I get the entire meal ready

Therefore, I try and stay away from cooking.
But as of June 28th, I will be someones wife, and should probably cook some of the time.

Yesterday I was over at Brandon's house and his "den mother" as I call her ( he lives with Tom's family and Mistee the Mom is an incredible cook) showed me a magazine that has an entire month of easy and healthy meals to make...that includes a shopping list broken down into weeks.

There seriously couldn't be anything easier for me.
So I downloaded the month of May and I think I will try to cook some of them.

Wish me luck.

If you want a month of recipes... here they are!

1 comment:

blythe said...

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=973027

!!!