Monday, July 20, 2009

Hunt-Y- Moon


Brandon and I traveled to Costa Rica for our honeymoon, and it was so-so fun!


We ziplined... which was my favorite part! While we were there, we saw ants the size of trident gum pieces, iguanas in the trees, and even monkeys!

Brandon went surfing one day, I watched from the shore.

We stayed at the beautiful JW Marriott hotel

One day we went into town to do some shopping and out of nowhere, it began to POUR rain. It rained for about 2 whole hours! We took advantage & shelter of a nearby restaurant and ordered some beverages and snacks, it was wonderful!

Some of you may not know, but besides Christmas, 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
For the first time in years I was not in Lake Forest during the fourth of July parade, and I was a little sad about it. So.. naturally, I bought some "fourth decor" and Brandon and I celebrated in Costa Rica.

While I was inside packing for the day, Brandon set up this little beauty of a picture, it's now a Hunt family favorite.




Our trip was fabulous, we can't wait to go back again someday!

{honeymoon 09 }

No comments: