Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mrs. Hunt


June 28th 2009 was the most wonderful day of my entire life.

I married the most incredible man I have ever known and I could not be happier. 

It was a perfect, sunny, California day, and with all of our friends and family smiling on us, Brandon and I said I do. 

I remember every detail of that day, which has surprised a lot of brides I know. 
I remember the glimmer in Brandons eye as he saw me for the first time, I remember my Dad's shaky hand as he gave me away, I remember my sister smiling at me as she handed me my bouquet after Brandon and I were introduced, every detail is engraved in my memory and I am so thankful. 

{It was pure perfection.}


Today is our two week anniversary as Mr. and Mrs. and we celebrated in a traditional Brandon-Katie way, we rode our bikes to fro yo with friends, went swimming and had pizza and coke for dinner. 

I love you B, I am so proud and thrilled to be your wifey. 


1 comment:

The Brook's said...

Congratulations!! You look beautiful...lets have a double date soon!! =)