Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Germ Freak

Ok so tonight was seriously so boring Ryan Garvin and I were coming up with some pretty fun things to do...

Ryan read his entire manual on his really old volvo and I searched the internet for award winning holiday decorated homes and tickets for the tyra show.

The best part of the night ,a lady comes into our office coughing. Ryan is the biggest germaphobe in the world. So when she coughs DIRECTLY into his face he keeps his cool until she walks away where he then rushes to the back room to mix together 2 "emergen-c" packets and dump them into his water. He turns on the fan near his desk to "rid the germs" and then looks for more disinfectant.

I don't know what those two funny stories have to do with one another but they were funny to us and I thought I should share.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh gosh! I had no idea he was so phobic...I should be his friend because I am the same way! Ask him about touching carts at grocery stores, Targets or Wal-Marts...

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

HA! That made me laugh out loud, I would have paid to see Ryan's reaction!

Uhh and Allison you should know, not only should you NEVER go into a nasty, dirty, unorganized Wal-Mart, not matter how nice the old man is who tries to give you a cart...DON'T TAKE IT..if you look close you can actually see things crawl on it.