Wednesday, December 06, 2006

School is almost out


This literally is my favorite time of the year. School is about to get out (after a week of finals aka... terror)and I could not be more excited about it. This semester was so painfully boring (minus political science with Sarah which was awesome and we are seriouly considering being president)I am so done with it. I love christmas time though. The sights, smells, activities I love it all, even the cold. Though my family hasnt started to decorate yet, the office where I work hasa giant tree and the lights on the houses all makes it "chrismassy" Plus Brandon works at a christmas tree lot so sometimes his car will smell like a good old fashioned pine tree. Thought I would share with you some highlights of what I am looking forward to most about Christmas 2006:

1. Spending time with family
2. Eating awesome food
3. Working with my favorite people in "the cave"
4. decorating the tree with my family and watching a christmas story
5. Going to christmas service
6. Christmas Eve at my grandmas house (its in palm springs so it will consist of swimming and delicious food and most likely a football game or two)
7. Leaving for Michigan 2 days after christmas to meet and spend some time with Brandons family
8. Ski, toboggan, snow mobile and drink hot chocolate in Michigan.
9. New years eve
And the number one exciting event of the season:(besides Michigan which will rock)
10. Starting my last semester at a community college in January.... Yay!!Time for big college!

No comments: