Friday, February 15, 2008

Hey Hey I love to online shop!

It is 11:30 at night and I am exhausted, yet I cannot resist the urge to be on the internet and shop. I love it because I feel like I can just "jump" (shout out to jumper) to any store I want to. I can put whatever I want in my shopping cart and then if I don't want it I just exit out of the window, no putting it away, no debating in line if I really have the dough to buy it. It is pure un-interrupted bliss. These are a few of my frequent shop stops.... what are yours?

urbanoutfitters
Nordstrom
Target
amazon
Fred Flare
Forever 21
and just for fun Tiffanys
Anthropologie
That is just a sample, I am not kidding when I say that I love to online shop. Tonight I put about 12 items in my cart between target and amazon, I purchased 0.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Allison said...

You are hilarious!
I love the title of your post!