Friday, February 22, 2008

Lunch Money

So my friend Allison and I have been eating smart ones microwaveable meals for the last two weeks here at work, for two reasons. To eat healthier and to save money. My great friend Ryanne has joined us quite often as well and she developed quite an inspirational system for us to follow. We thought of three things that we really wanted to buy and made a chart.

Here is mine...

When you eat a meal at the office, instead of out you get to cross one of your numbers and when they are all crossed off you get to reward yourself with the item of your choice! Some have more numbers than others which means it is more expensive.

As you can see, none of my numbers are crossed off yet, which means that since I made this chart yesterday, I ate out yesterday. Today will be better, and also one lunch closer to Post secret!

It's a fun plan, thank you Witt family for the inspiration!

1 comment:

Ange said...

this is SUCH a great idea! I'm going to start Monday!!