Sunday, April 20, 2008

I don't know if you know this...


I stole this idea from Allison H. and I think it's rad. I am going to start sharing some random facts about myself, that you may, or may not, know about me. Here it goes...

Random fact # 1:

Did you know that when I was in 7th grade I was in a c-group where Ryanne was my leader? And then in 8th grade Alanna became the co leader of the group? These women were HUGE influences on my life, and I am so excited that we are friends now! I think it's amazing that now here we are 9 years later, and I am a bridesmaid in Alanna's Wedding, and such great friends with Ryanne and co workers with both of them. For those of you who are small group leaders now of teenagers, just know that the work that you are doing in those young girls ( and guys ) lives, MATTERS. Every postcard, letter, flower, phone call and hug I received from Alanna and Ryanne is stored in my memory. This is something that is really special to me, I love you ladies. Thank you for helping to guide me through the hardest years of my life, and staying with me only to become some of my best friends. I love you both!

*note: not all posts will be this sappy. This is just the first one I could think of.

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

You're my friend.