Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dear David Hughes,


I know how much you love Misty May-Treanor, especially since our conversation in which Ryanne and I asked you via i chat which Olympic sport you were watching and you said "Misty May."

So, I thought you should know, that she was added to the lineup of dancing with the stars earlier today.

Now you can watch your " epitome of female perfection" show off her dancing.

Here is the article via www.people.com

MISTY MAY-TREANOR
AGE: 31
OCCUPATION: Beach volleyball player
THE 411: May-Treanor brought home her second career gold medal for team U.S.A. in this year's Beijing Olympics with teammate Kerri Walsh.
PARTNER: Maksim Chmerkovskiy
SECOND-CHANCE AT DANCE: Says May-Treanor: "I took a basic dance class in college, like a Dance 101, where we learned how to line dance, do ballroom and different styles, but because there were so few taller guys in the class, I had to be the guy! So I didn't learn the dances the way I wanted to.

No comments: