Thursday, August 21, 2008

I heart surprises

This morning I got to work a little early to surprise Jason Petty and decorate his desk for his birthday ( of course Ryanne was there too...)

To my astonishment, the surpriser ( me) was surprised! I found three great little trinkets on my desk that just made my heart sing.

#1. A note from my sweet brother Ty ...


#2. Cute Jordan Gunderson had left me this note on my desk... complete with cupcake card. She really loves me.


#3. Ryanne had bought me the latest and greatest version of sharpie pens. She truly knows my heart.
Oh yes, it's a sharpie, pen. PEN.


It's going to be a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Allison said...

So, I thought maybe one of the "trinkets" would be a diamond ring...I was really sad to know I had missed it...

THEN, I was explaining to Daina and Megan why I would be sad if you got engaged...I said, "If she gets engaged, then I miss the party...and wedding dress shopping"...and I totally started crying!

I love you...and I love your non-engagement ring trinkets.