Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meet the Bridesmaids 5th Edition!


I would like to introduce you to Ms. Kelsey Price! She and I have been friends since High School and she is a wonderful human being. She is tough and outspoken, honest and hilarious and I love her! Kelsey and I enjoy a mutual love of junky television, things that are funny or embarrassing, star-bucks beverages,Nordstrom, the Ducks(hockey team not the animal),  and a great chick flick. We have mutual bland feelings for IVC and the parking situation there :) Kelsey is my friend that teaches me style, tells me what shoes are currently in, and she was the friend that broke the news to me that Nick and Jessica were divorcing that fateful November day. (RIP Lacheys) Kelsey and I have sat through many a roller hockey game together freezing our booties off as our significant others dueled in the rink. I am so grateful for her friendship, and I am honored that she will be up there with me as I marry Brandon! 

No comments: