Tuesday, March 17, 2009

meet the bridesmaids...4th edition!


Onto the 4th bridesmaid...Amanda Michelle! ( oh yes Sarah, I know how much you love this photo.)

Wow, what can I say about Amanda? I have known this girlie since I was 11 years old! She is a beautiful woman, and we are both engaged right now, which has been very fun to share together! She will marry kory 2 weeks before Brandon and I say I do... she is literally walking off the plane from her honeymoon and into our wedding! ( thanks girl!)
Amanda is an amazing human being, and I am so lucky to have her in my life! I have spent countless afternoons at her house, swimming in her pool, eating her amazing food ( that she cooks) having sleep-overs at her house watching chick flicks until the wee hours of the morning, getting ready for dances together, attending football games I could go on and on... we are friends. Amanda was always the stylish one in our bunch, and on many occasions I would raid her closet when I had a date or a job interview. We have a mutual love for nordstrom and anthropologie...is deadly. Amanda is one of the strongest people I have ever met. In her young life she has had to deal with things way beyond her maturity level, and I think she is a beautiful person because of those challenges. I love you Manda...can't wait to share "newlywed-hood" with you. ( I like you too Kory!)

No comments: