Tuesday, June 23, 2009

baby sister all grown up

{picture taken from ocregister.com - yeah, she is famous.}
Well, my little sister graduated high school this week. 
I was so proud as I watched her walk across that stage, knowing how much hard work it took for her to make it to that point. Countless hours spent studying for tests, finishing projects, not to mention, her exhausting schedule she pours into her love... gymnastics. 

Courtney will be attending UCLA next fall and competing on the gymnastics team, I don't think I have ever been more proud of a human being in my entire life. 

From the time she knew what college was, Courtney has been wanting & dreaming of attending UCLA. She has worked her tail off to get there, and I am in awe. 

She will be an incredible role model to all of her teammates, and I can't wait to go up there and watch her show her stuff. 

Courtney... I love you, and I am oozing pride for you. 

No comments: