Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Bachelorette Party!


My Bachelorette party was so much fun!
We traveled to San Diego where we went to a cave, a beach filled with seals, and a padres game!
I had so much fun with all of my friends in one place.

Ryanne and I ate this entire plate of nachos, and we did not feel bad about it.
Well, our stomachs did, but we were proud.



Here we are after the game

Just me and Alanna, we are so close to the field. Fireworks after the game. I love fireworks!
Traveling down 145 steps to get into the cave... Allison and Alanna continued to reference this skit.
Just a photo opportunity for the parentals.



Stupid pigeon, scared me!


It's a "shan-wich" get it?

oh man.. such good gifts!

We ended the night with me falling, hard, off of the bed. I am laughing, but it was painful.
That "quilt" at the end of the bed, is slippery.

Thanks for such a great weekend girls...
I had so much fun with you all.
Thanks for loving me, and celebrating with me.
I wish I could have a bachelorette party every weekend!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i found that estate sale on craigslist----! when you go to one, you can get on their mailing list too--- i get emails every month or so telling me about them. they're great! you should furnish your new house that way! :)