Friday, March 28, 2008

Ellen


There are many things that I dream of doing with me life.. growing up to be Ellen DeGeneres is one of them.

Reasons why her job rocks:

1. She opens every show with an awesome dance where she runs up and down the audience and does things like sing to pregnant women's bellies ( which I think is hilarious)

2. She gets men and women alike to roar with laughter every show

3. She has at least one game played every episode. Today's was sheer brilliance. look it up, it's called the marshmallow game. It made me laugh so loud and for so long.

4. She talks to celebrities like they are her best friends ( if you know me, you know this would be a huge step.)

5. She never has a show entitled " fat suit" or "fathers gone mad" like Oprah or Dr. Phil, Ellen's show is pure entertainment.

Reasons why I could not be Ellen:

1. She is a lesbian.

No comments: