Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Who do you know me as?

So at work I have some pretty great nicknames... just thought I would share some of them with you, along with their origins...

"Shady Cannon"- Dom affectionately named me this. He is German and sometimes confuses words. He tells me that when he drives by Shady Canyon, he always thinks of me.

"Katie girl"- Jamie McNeff has always called me this and I love it...

"Toby" This one I can't explain. Sorry.If you know me, you can ask me.

"Drama" If you watch Rob and Big then you know who Drama is and you know his duty in life, to serve Rob. Well I think that I serve Ryanne at work and so she calls me Drama... lovingly of course. I love to do the hunchback motion when she requests it of me.. she doesn't understand the humor in it.

"Shanghai" Taffy calls me this, he appreciates my newly acquired "asian-ness"

I also thought I would add in this jewel, just to lift your spirits...



Do you?

2 comments:

Allison said...

I like to call you K.Shan...as if you are a rapper...

Allie said...

Oh man - I DO.

There is nothing I love more than seeing Big dance to Enrique. Freakin' hilarious.


I call you Katie Shannon. It's very rare that I use just your first name or a nickname...sorry katie shannon